Fresh from their first interview, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have released details of their up and coming wedding next year.
The couple announced their engagement yesterday and had their first official photocall together in the Sunken Garden at Kensington Palace.
As they walked out the American actress showed off her ring that was designed by Harry and used diamonds which belonged to his mother Diana, Princess of Wales.
Kensington Palace has now announced Prince Harry and bride-to-be Meghan Markle are to wed at St George’s Chapel, Windsor Castle, in May.
American Meghan Markle intends to become a British citizen, the palace says.
The royal family will pay for the wedding, including the church service, the music, the flowers and the reception.
Ms Markle, a protestant, will be baptised and confirmed before the wedding, the palace added.
Harry and Ms Markle will carry out their first official engagement together in Nottingham on Friday.
In their announcement yesterday they said: “His Royal Highness the Prince of Wales is delighted to announce the engagement of Prince Harry to Ms Meghan Markle.
“The wedding will take place in Spring 2018. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.
“His Royal Highness and Ms Markle became engaged in London earlier this month.
“Prince Harry has informed Her Majesty the Queen and other close members of his family.